Monday, July 12, 2010

As of Late ..

Summer has kept us on our toes! Just to let you know we're still alive, here's a quick run down from the past week or so ...
  • Paige's garden is producing vegetables at an alarming rate! Zucchinis, squash, cucumbers, pickles, watermelon, and more! And as for the blackberries? We're up to 18 bottles of blackberry jam. Yum!
  • Tyson has finally passed his BSA (Boy Scouts of America) Swim Test ... hooray! That was a long time coming but we're all relieved, especially Tyson.
  • Cody recently appointed to the Tonganoxie Planning Commission by the city mayor. All in favor say "I" ...

2 comments:

Jennifer Lee said...

AYE!
Also, if you find yourselves with just too many blackberries, I would be the more than happy recipient!

J. Paige Edwards said...

I intent to pick some tonight for a blackberry pie in a couple of days, but you are welcome to come pick some. Because of the location, you will probably not want Oliver here because of the pokes and steep terrain, and some are near poison ivy (I haven't picked any of the ones in the Poison Ivy as I have in the past, but the fact that it's not far away, I'd hate for him to accidentally get in it! Give me a call and I can show you were all the plants are... it's nuts!!!